Designated Immigration Attorney for the Consulate of Mexico in San Bernardino, California

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How much does the process cost? Do you have payment plans?

    Your immigration case includes two types of fees: Legal representation fees and Filing fees.

    Legal representation fees are payments made to your attorney on record. When you agree to move forward with an immigration case with our office, we will design a Representation Agreement that stipulates our fees and responsibilities as your attorney. Each agreement is tailored to the client’s individual case. Representation Agreements start as low as $300.  We offer payment plans with monthly installments to help you manage your representation fees.

    Filing fees are required for certain immigration application forms. Individuals that have an inability to pay may apply for and be granted a fee waiver for certain forms.  Filing fees are separate from attorney representation fees.  Filing fees start as low as $85 and exceed thousands of dollars depending on the type of application form. Please reference http://www.uscis.gov/forms for more information.
  • When do I renew my EAD Card / Red Card / Work Permit?

    Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is the proof that you show employers that you are allowed to work in the United States. In most cases, EAD is granted for a 1 year period. If you have been approved under the I-821D, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, your EAD is valid for two years.

    If you are still eligible for work authorization, you can apply for an EAD renewal starting 120 or 90 days before your EAD expires (varies depending on your classification type).  The USCIS is regulated to adjudicate an EAD within 90 days from application. However, processing times will stop and restart from Day 1 if/when additional evidence is requested for the EAD application or underlying application/petition. Processing times also vary based on the service center processing the application. Check the USCIS.gov to look up average processing times according to service center. Call the office for more information if you have concerns about your EAD process.
  • What is my case update?

    You are able to track your current case at any time at www.USCIS.gov using the Case Tracker in the top left search bar. You can track your case using the receipt number on your I-797 Notice of Action (receipt for your filed application). Your receipt number starts with should three letters like LIN or SRC. If you have multiple applications pending, be sure to use your most recent receipt number to track your case.

    If you do not have a receipt because you are filing under a different process, it is imperative that you keep track of your filing dates and approximate processing times. Processing times vary according to USCIS or DHS administrative delays and requests for more evidence.
  • I am in the United States undocumented. What are my options?

    If you are here undocumented, you may have more options than you know!  Please schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys so that they can determine if you have a current option, or to discuss what options may be available in the future.
  • How long will the process take?

    Immigration processes vary drastically depending on the type of process, delays due to USCIS actions and the unique complexities of each individual case. From application to final approval, processes range from three months to many years. Our office will design an immigration pathway for you that will best suit your needs. Call to set up your first free consultation.

Do you want more free support?

Write us an email

Please feel free to contact us via email. We will respond within the next business day.

Call us

Please feel free to call us: (951) 588-9838. Office hours are 10 am - 6 pm PST